Assignment 1–All three attachment are related with assignment excet : ntc260_v4_wk4_project_governance_structure_example_template (1)
Analyze the following:
- Exercise 1 from Chapter 26 on page 489 of the textbook.
- Exercises 1, 2, and 3 from Chapter 29 on page 541 of the textbook.
The detailed solutions for the exercises above are in the Excel file attached. You will be analyzing each exercise in 300-350 words. Your part in completing the assignment is to demonstrate an understanding and application of the concepts covered. For example, assess the purpose of the calculations and results. How does it help the company’s financial strategy? What changes could be made? Discuss anything else pertinent to the exercise. Integrate 2-3 external references (in addition to the book) to support your thoughts. Format your paper according to APA 7.0. Organize body of paper with level headings. Use template attached for APA guidance.
Save your file as “LastnameFirstinitial-FINC300-7.” Submit your assignment by 11:59 PM ET on Day 7 (Sunday).
Note that your attached paper will automatically be submitted to Turnitin, and an Originality Report should be sent back to the classroom within around 15 minutes. The Originality report does not actually recommend changes. It does point out where you may need to add a citation or quotation marks (if not already cited). Once you use it a few times, you will appreciate this tool, as it will assist you in improving quality and content, as well as avoid plagiarism. Your goal is to keep direct quotations to a minimum and to make sure that you do not just cut and paste material. Ensure that all your references are cited. A report with a similarity index less than 25% is acceptable for undergraduate level work.
Your analysis will be evaluated according to the following Writing Assignment Requirements:
Writing Assignment Requirements
- Response demonstrate a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
- Responses thoroughly cover the elements in a substantive manner.
- Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
- Content is complete and accurate.
- Introduction and conclusion provides adequate information on the given topic.
- Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
- Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
- Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
- Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
- The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
Grammar, APA Format (20%)
- Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
- Words used are specific and unambiguous.
- The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
- Current APA guidelines are followed, such as title page, headers, citations, references, etc.
- Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if applicable)
- Harold Clay is the project manager assigned by the CTO, project sponsor, to begin managing your project of the adoption of a cloud solution and digital transformation project. Feasibility is the first phase of the project life cycle and includes the completion of a business case. A business case is a best practice to convey the project’s feasibility to all stakeholders. It includes various information, such as the problem, proposed solutions, benefits, and risks.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word page business case supporting the procurement of a cloud solution for the credit union. Explain the following:
- Background information
- Problem to be solved
- Proposed solution
- Cloud client platform
- Cloud storage
- Deployment configuration
- Cloud base layers and components
- Benefit(s) to the business and community
- Cite 2-3 references according to APA guidelines.
Assignment Content 1.
Top of Form
Mobile devices are always in the workplace and being used for both personal and company business. You have been asked to create an informative poster to display throughout the office that highlights ways to secure mobile devices and safety precautions. This poster will be seen by the entire company in hopes of empowering employees to protect themselves and the company from mobile breaches.
Create a visual poster or infographic to display in the company’s break room.
Include the following information:
o At least 2 mobile device threats
o List of ideal mobile security settings to defend against threats
o Brief instructions for setting up at least 2 security settings
o An explanation on what happens when mobile devices are not secured from these threats
o Appropriate images and graphics
o 2 resources for more information on mobile security with appropriate citations
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines
Assignment Content 1.
Top of Form
An Enterprise Security and Architect technical resource are part of the project core team. You have met with the technical resources to obtain the security and architect requirements necessary to update the business case in order to assist the CTO with the proposed solution.
As an addition to your Wk 2 business case to the president and board of directors, write a 525- to 825-word outline in which you:
o Explain the role of risk, compliance, and security.
o Identify a best practice type of data protection.
o Explain the key cloud-based security standards, using appropriate terminology to provide clarity during the review process.
Incorporate your faculty member’s Wk 2 feedback.
Provide research and references to support your recommendations.
Format your outline according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Assignment 5—– Attachment Name: ntc260_v4_wk4_project_governance_structure_example_template (1)
Governance is a critical aspect of any cloud implementation. There are specific roles within the governance structure that each member leads.
Create a simple graphic in Microsoft® PowerPoint® that illustrates a governance structure for your proposed cloud implementation for M3.
Refer to the Project Governance Structure example template.
Submit your assignment.