For this assignment, you will write an essay from the perspective of of CEO of a small company who is thinking about financial strategic planning for the firm.
1. Review this week’s required reading.
2. Next, imagine yourself as the CEO of a small company who is preparing to write a strategic plan. As part of the preparation, you ask yourself the following questions about the strategic planning process:
- What is the most critical part of the process?
- Which is more important, the mission statement, or the organizational framework in which the mission statement exists?
3. Now, again assuming the CEO’s perspective, compose a 750-1000 word essay that formally answers those two questions.
4. Click the link above to submit your completed essay to your instructor.
- Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
- A minimum of 750 words excluding the title page and references is required.
- An abstract is not required for this assignment.
- Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.