Turnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.Instructions
This week, you will complete your proof of concept and submit the report. This is the final report to management before the actual cloud deployment process begins.
Use the Proof-of-Concept Report Template to prepare a report that shows the steps and results for the proof of concept. In the template, you will see specific instructions. Delete the instruction text before you submit the project.
Your report should:
- Be between five to seven pages (plus an appendix for screenshots, cover page, and table of contents)
- Address the topics listed in the Proof-of-Concept Report Template
- Include the following screenshots from the “Build a Virtual Private Cloud and Launch a Web Server” activity:
- Start Lab page
- AWS Management Console Name with your name visible from user drop-down
- Task 1: Create Your VPC
- Task 2: Create Additional Subnets
- Task 3: Create a VPC Security Group
- Task 4: Launch a Web Server Instance
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
As a cloud professional tasked with developing a proof of concept for the companies cloud adoption, you will prepare a proof of concept report to be submitted to the company owner. By developing a well-structured report of your results and recommendations to management, you are demonstrating how you use your technical knowledge to convey your ideas to others in a professional setting. Your ability to express recommendations to decision makers with the right mix of technical detail in an accepted format is an important workplace and career skill.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
- 1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.
- 1.1.4: Explain the relationship between the ideas presented to enhance clarity and comprehension.
- 2.1.1: Identify the issue or problem under consideration.
- 2.1.2: Describe the context surrounding the issue or problem.
- 2.2.3: Explain the assumptions underlying viewpoints, solutions, or conclusions.
- 2.3.4: Address alternative viewpoints, perspectives, and methods.
- 11.1.3: Install software.
- 11.2.1: Configure technology according to stakeholder specifications and requirements.
- 13.1.1: Create documentation appropriate to the stakeholder.