Access the most updated DCDEE rules on the DCDEE website and answer the following:
1.Locate the Chapter 9 Child Care Rules that was effective September 2019. Find the section “Staff Qualifications,” list what you find what is required of Child care providers and uncompensated providers who are not substitute providers or volunteers as defined in 10A NCAC 09.0102, including the director within the first 60 days:
- What is required on or before the first day?
- What is required annually?
2. Define ITS SIDS Training, and then discuss who is required to have the training. How often is the training required, how soon must an individual obtain the training after employment?
3. North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) moved from the Dorthea Dix campus to a new location in Midtown Raleigh.
- What is the correct physical address?
- What is the mailing address?
4.Beginning in February 2019, what is the new telephone number?