By, Alexei Velazquez Lopez
Big Brother is a term that we have all study at one point in our life. The fear that the government is constantly washing and violating our fourth amendment, which gives the people the right to privacy, is in many hearts. However, many do not realize that they are continually being recorded even if it was not intentional well out in public; with today’s technology, anything can be used as a recording device.
Modern technology has had a very big in pact on our society. Technological advances have led many law enforcement agencies to adapt to this new technological world that we live in. One of those technological adaptations by law enforcement agencies are body cameras that many police officers wear today to even unmade aircraft systems, also known as drones. Many people feel that law enforcement cameras are an invasion of their privacy. However, many do not realize that they are continually being recorded even if it was not intentional well out in public; with today’s technology, anything can be used as a recording device.
Out of the two possible introduction paragraphs, the second paragraph is the one I am thinking of using the most. The risen is because although big brother is a powerful statement, many people have knowledge of it and could reveal my topic too soon. However, the second paragraph may lead my audience wondering of what aspect of technology I could be talking about until it is a perfect time.
Respond to peer main posts with replie of 150 -200 words each by answering each of the following questions.
- What two approaches of introductions were used?
- Which of the introductions is more effective? Why?
- Does the introduction provide enough information about the topic and direction of the essay?
- Is the position the writer is taking clear?
- Is the thesis statement complete, clear, and well-composed?
- What do you like most about the introduction?
- Offer a suggestion to make the introduction stronger.