Climate change has been heavily studied and reported in the media. For this discussion each student should read the peer reviewed article below and also pick one or more news articles discussing the same topic. After reading the articles address the questions below.
Everyone read the original peer reviewed article: Widespread Biological Response to Rapid Warming on the Antarctic Peninsula
In addition choose one or more of the following news articles to read:
Address the following questions:
- Summarize the peer review article in your own words.
- Compare the peer review article to one (or more) of the news articles. In particular discuss what ideas were the main focus of each and the predictions each made.
- Did you note any biases in either source?
- Which source did you prefer and why?
- Comment on at least two other students’ posts.
Always cite all your sources in MLA or APA format