- You are to create or assume all necessary assumptions to successfully complete this assignment.
- You must submit both parts as separate files to the assignment area. Label each file name according to the appropriate part.
Part 1: Business Requirements
Using the attached template, you are to write a 5–7-page business requirements document for your hypothetical e-commerce company in which you:
- Describe the functional business requirements (scope) and scope control.
- Describe non-functional business requirements, such as governance, risk, and compliance.
- Describe technical requirements to integrate various e-commerce infrastructure components.
- Identify potential risks, constraints, and assumptions.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- Access the library or review library guides for help with research, writing, and citation.
Part 2: Updated Gantt Chart
You are not creating a new Gantt chart. Use Microsoft Project to update the previously created Gantt chart with the major and minor tasks identified in the business requirements document.